The Running Charity is pleased to announce that we have two Virgin Money London Marathon 2018 VIP places each with spectator package:
- VIP/Green start – The most exclusive starting zone, not open to the ‘general public’. Only 2500 runners start from this point. It is where celebrities start off, where the BBC hold their interviews, there are no pens (runners are put in pens in blue and red zones to stagger the start times) and there are many facilities (toilets, stalls, etc).
- A seat in the exclusive Grandstand viewing on The Mall – Exclusive seating zone, not open to the ‘general public’. A spectator of your choosing will be able to watch the runners as they reach the climax of the course. Strictly invitation-only and the ultimate Marathon viewing spot.
- A personalised The Running Charity top or vest – an ASICS tech top printed with your name or chosen nickname.
- Access to a specialised respiratory session by a respiratory physiotherapist – Work through inefficient breathing patterns than can both effect performance and make running less enjoyable.
- One-to-one fundraising support – Feel supported from day one through to the race day in April.
All the money raised will be going towards the charity’s work to support disadvantaged and at risk young people. We believe that running builds resilience, confidence and self-esteem, and use this to challenge the assumptions around what young people can achieve.
We ask that you raise a minimum of £2500 in sponsorship for this opportunity, so please bare that in mind when applying. If you are one of the lucky two who are selected for our VIP runner and spectator package, we ask for a non-refundable £100 registration fee.
Do you already have a London Marathon place of your own? If you would like to support The Running Charity we will offer you the same level of care and attention as our charity places get and you will also receive a personalised running top, access to training help, and unlimited one-to-one fundraising support.